These are the stories of my life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feelings about myself

Go down

Feelings about myself Empty Feelings about myself

Post by Admin Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:33 am

Today I want to write something about my feelings and how I've been coping with a broken heart.

I never thought I would be strong, but I am. The reason I'm strong is because I've continued to make it through this. I have my ups and downs. Some days I feel really good, and I don't think about the way my Ex hurt me. Other days I'm constantly thinking about it. However, it really helps to have an amazing family and amazing friends who can help me cope.

God has been there for me through it also. I can always feel his love in the exact moment that I need it. His love and friendship is the most amazing blessing that I've ever had in my life. I know that eventually I'll make it through this. Right now I'm not even going to worry about being in another relationship. That's not what I need. I'm going to focus on God and work on my spirituality because that's the most important thing.

I'm shy, so I'm not going to go out and mingle with singles any time soon. haha
But I'm also very nurturing, and I don't think there's anything wrong with being in a relationship with someone who has a disability, unless they need more taking care of than what you can handle. My Ex has cerebral palsy, but he took care of himself and he didn't need any help. He grew up in a very independent household and his parents helped him to be able to take care of himself. They weren't the kind of parents who held him back and I think that's really awesome.

Anyways, my Ex and I still aren't on speaking terms. He hasn't apologized, and that hurts a little, because I was good to him and I treated him right so he shouldn't have hurt me by emotionally shunning me, before we broke up I might add, but I'll get over it. It may take time, but like I said before, I have God helping me along the way. So I'll be fine.

Admin
Admin

https://talesofmylife.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum