These are the stories of my life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The power of healing through God

Go down

The power of healing through God Empty The power of healing through God

Post by Admin Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:54 am

Most people would probably think this sounds cheesy, but I don't care. When it comes to religious beliefs, I always say to each their own. I just wanted to explain how friendship with God has helped heal my broken heart. I was feeling so worthless because of my broken heart so I prayed to God, not only to bring me comfort, but also to help me not to be angry about how things turned out. Even though I forgave my ex, I still had feelings of worthlessness. Prayer is so important to me because it helps me feel so much better. Reading the bible also helps. One of these days, I'm going to try to read the bible every day. God was a major comfort to me tonight. He helped me to not only think differently, but also to put my feelings with my thoughts. For instance, I want my ex to be happy even though he broke my heart. Those are my thoughts, but my feelings weren't coinciding with my thoughts. However, for some reason, after praying to God, my thoughts and feelings intertwined. When I realized what happened I just felt amazing. I'm glad that I prayed, because it helped me more than I knew it could.

Admin
Admin

https://talesofmylife.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum